I’d like to know where the Pinoy Erasmus Mundus students and alumni are and I’m sure you do, too. Why do we need to know? Networking, statistics, mobilization, to name a few reasons. You never know who could use some help. Click on the image to see the map in detail.
If your location is not marked yet, add a pin to your location in this format (city, country). Below it, add your name (initials are ok) and your EM course. If your location is already pinned, just add your name below the existing one. Umapper is fairly easy to edit–it only takes a minute. The step-by-step guide and the video below should be helpful.
1. Go to the Pinoy Erasmus Mundus edit map page
2. Use the search bar to locate your city
3. Click on the pink pin icon to put a marker on your city
4. Mouse over the white marker of your city. a set of five icons will appear. click on the Info (speech bubble) icon.
5. Type your name and course into the big field of the new window.
6. Click Submit.
7. Click on the big blue Save button on the sidebar.
8. Check the main map page to make sure you saved properly.
And you’re done!
P.S. If you’re still having trouble, leave your info in a comment below and I will do it for you. No worries.🙂